quarta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2013

"A Moms best friend or a third hand”

My best friend was given to me in my Baby Shower, my friends got together and prepared me a huge surprise party and also gave me what I call my best friend or third hand, it’s a Baby Sling. That has been as useful as a third hand, I can carry my Pirates on it since they were born and still today, which means I still can carry my almost 4 year old Pirate everywhere and I can have my hands free for something.
I can say that I have a third hand every time that I need, and I mean a real hand, I have an ocean between me and my friends, but they are always with me every time that I need, this what I call a cozy beautiful gift given by my best friends and also really useful.
My baby sling is an handmade product made in Portugal, which makes me more proud for still using it, it’s from a Portuguese store Retrosaria, designed by Rosa Pomar, they have lots of different textile patterns that can make the Sling more cozy and suit.

Just wanted to say thank you to my friends for being always with me, whenever I need.

 
O meu melhor amigo foi-me oferecido no meu "Baby Shower", as minhas amigas juntaram-se e prepararam me uma festa surpresa e ofereceram-me aquilo a que chamo de melhor amigo ou terceira mão, é um “Sling-Porta Bebes”.
Este tem sido muito útil, tanto como ter uma terceira mão, posso transportar nele os meus Piratas, desde que nasceram até aos dias de hoje, o que significa que ainda o uso com o meu Pirata de 4 anos sempre que necessito, e consigo manter as mãos livres para outras coisas.
Posso dizer que tenho uma terceira mão amiga sempre que necessito, e mesmo tendo um oceano entre mim e as minhas amigas, elas estão sempre comigo sempre que necessito, isto é o que chamo de um bonito aconchegante presente e também muito utilitário.
O meu “Sling”, é da loja Portuguesa Retrosaria, da designer Rosa Pomar, eles tem imensos tecidos com uma diversidade de padrões que pode tornar o “Sling” ainda mais doce e acolhedor.

Um muito obrigado às minhas amigas por estarem sempre presentes, sempre que necessito.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário